Steel wire mesh can also help increase overhead sprinkler effectiveness, and many local fire codes require them instead of particle board or plywood.
steel wire mesh is widely used at warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing plants as a shelf offering an alternative to timber decking and solid steel panel solutions. Steel wire mesh are available for box beams, structural rack beams and step beams. E-soon steel wire mesh are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles to suit most business needs. Surface treatment can be galvanized or powder coated.
Its advantages and features includes
1. Easy to install, simply drops into place
2. Improves fire safety by enhancing the performance of your overhead sprinkler system
3. Protects employees and products
4. Improves inventory visibility and brightens your facility
5. Self-cleaning / maintenance free
6. Gives you the flexibility to store cartons, drums, and multiple pallet sizes
Steel Wire Mesh
1. Flared Channel Support
2. Inverted Flared Stiffener
3. U Type Stiffener(Step Channel)
4. Inverted U Stiffener
5. Inside Waterfall Decking
6. Upturned waterfall Style
7. Flush Decking ( Non-bended)
Quality is all about assuring that our finished products will consistently meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. To achieve a high level of quality, we adhere to engineered specifications from procurement of raw materials, to our methods of testing and manufacturing practices.
Steel Wire Mesh Size
|Standard Dimension For Steel Wire Mesh|
|Model NO.||Mesh Size||Wire Gauge||Channel(lbs)||capacity(lbs)||Loading Quantity(pcs)|
|Customized sizes are also available|
|Click here to send mail advisory products|
push trolley wire mesh storage wire mesh container rolling cage cart forklift shipping containers rolling pallet trolley wire decking for pallet racks four wheel trolley roll cage trolley wire decking wire bulk storage crates pet preforms wire container metal wire bins wire mesh pallet