Flush steel grid mesh are useful for hand-stacking and order picking. The flush deck doesn’t have edges that could catch an employee’s hands. With flush decks, the deck depth measurement refers to the outside dimensions of the rack beams.
steel grid mesh is widely used at warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing plants as a shelf offering an alternative to timber decking and solid steel panel solutions. Steel grid mesh are available for box beams, structural rack beams and step beams. E-soon steel grid mesh are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles to suit most business needs. Surface treatment can be galvanized or powder coated.
Its advantages and features includes
1. Easy to install, simply drops into place
2. Improves fire safety by enhancing the performance of your overhead sprinkler system
3. Protects employees and products
4. Improves inventory visibility and brightens your facility
5. Self-cleaning / maintenance free
6. Gives you the flexibility to store cartons, drums, and multiple pallet sizes
Steel Grid Mesh Styles
1. Flared Channel Support
2. Inverted Flared Stiffener
3. U Type Stiffener(Step Channel)
4. Inverted U Stiffener
5. Inside Waterfall Decking
6. Upturned waterfall Style
7. Flush Decking ( Non-bended)
Quality is all about assuring that our finished products will consistently meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. To achieve a high level of quality, we adhere to engineered specifications from procurement of raw materials, to our methods of testing and manufacturing practices.
Steel Grid Mesh Size
|Standard Dimension For Steel Grid Mesh|
|Model NO.||Mesh Size||Wire Gauge||Channel(lbs)||capacity(lbs)||Loading Quantity(pcs)|
|Customized sizes are also available|
|Click here to send mail advisory products|
reinforcing mesh wire shelves stillage cage buy trolley collapsible trolley where to buy wire mesh nut and bolt containers rolling security cage roll cage component wire mesh decking mesh storage bins safety devices roll cage portable trolley powder coated wire mesh